Zion!

Zion!
Love this place and these people

Monday, July 13, 2009

Guatemala!!


Well this has to be quick but I just wanted to let everyone know that I am leaving for Guatemala in about 5 hours. I will be gone for almost 3 months and email will pretty much be the only way to get ahold of me. The story of how I got to this point has more details than I have time to write on here seeing as how I am still in the process of packing, but I would be more than happy to answer any questions if you comment or write me an email. I will be working in an orphanage in Chimaltenango and I am very excited about it. I am going to try to post updates occasionally. Wish me luck!!


3 comments:

  1. Gostaria de ir contigo e poder ajudar também.
    Espero que corra tudo bem.
    Adoro-te,

    Márcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know you had a blog, so I'm very pleased to be able to keep up with you on your adventures!

    ReplyDelete